Meetings made more rewarding at Hilton Singapore
Listed as one of the top 50 meeting hotels in Asia Pacific on Cvent 2019, Hilton Singapore is incentivizing meeting professionals further with double bonus perks to hold their significant meetings and events at the hotel. For any new meeting or group bookings made between October 1 and December 31, 2019, and completed by January 31, 2020, meeting professionals will be entitled to choose two complimentary bonus perks on top of the group room package such as complimentary room upgrades, one-way transfer and 50,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points to name a few. The ‘Double Perks’ meeting package is priced from S$250 per room per night and full day meeting package from S$95 per delegate.
Catered to meetings of any occasion, from annual general meetings and seminars to large-scale conferences, meeting professionals will be able to select from 17 versatile and well-appointed function venues accommodating up to 500 guests at the Grand Ballroom or opt for the Panorama function room at the rooftop level 24. Upon selection of the preferred meeting venue, meeting professionals can enjoy two of the following perks for their full-day meeting:
· 15% off daily delegate weekend rates and 10% off daily delegate weekday rates
· One complimentary delegate package for every 10 full-paying delegates per meeting
· One hour cocktail package at $50 per person, including beverages & canapés (usual price at $55)
· One breakout room with a minimum of 50 delegates per event
For meetings stretched across a number of days with attendees requiring overnight room stays, meeting delegates are entitled to enjoy two additional perks, including choices of:
· One-way transfer to any destinations within Singapore
· Two complimentary upgrades to Executive Room with lounge benefits for up to two guest rooms
· 50,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points for meeting professional
· One complimentary guest room for every 50 paid guest room nights (accumulative with no maximum cap)
Meetings are made more rewarding at Hilton Singapore with ‘Meet with Purpose’ program, which focuses on creating environmentally and socially responsible meeting experience and was inspired by Hilton’s global corporate responsibility strategy, Travel with Purpose. Meet with Purpose focusing on three essential areas: Mindful Meeting, Mindful Being and Mindful Eating.
· Mindful Meeting inspires meeting professionals to host more sustainable events by considering practices that are less resource-intensive with solutions ranging from using paperless registration and placing notepads in a central location to switching off climate control when a meeting room is not in use.
· Mindful Being is about assisting meeting professionals on ways to incorporate well-being into their meetings with ideas that pump up energy and boost creative thinking, encouraging meeting professionals to incorporate interesting ideas into their itinerary.
· Mindful Eating encourages meeting professionals to re-examine event dining to minimise food waste and encourage healthier food choices. Hilton offers solutions such as portion control, sourcing sustainably and locally, pre-plating salads and establishing central water stations with reusable glass carafes.
The ‘Double Perks’ meeting package is applicable for full-day meetings inclusive of a welcome break, two coffee breaks and one buffet lunch at a special price of $95 per delegate and price per guest room starts from $250 per room per night, inclusive of breakfast for one delegate.
For enquiries on meetings and events at Hilton Singapore, call +65 6730 3319/3320, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit singapore.hilton.com/events
Source = Hilton Singapore