Ah iconic California – so many songs have been written about the largest state of the USA and it’s easy to see why! Located on the Pacific Ocean, it has endless natural attractions as well as famous man made sites.
Check out Stuba’s great prices to LA, San Fran and San Diego. But there’s so much more to these places. We’ve given you our top tips for these amazing cities:
Los Angeles…LA is big and so you will not be short on things to do, however, we have come up with some of the must-see’s whilst there.
- You have to take a walk along the Hollywood Stars – no trip to LA is complete without it!
- Like art?Head to the Getty Centre – it’s in a great location with awesome views but some pretty cool art too.
- Channel your inner Julia Roberts and do some window shopping on Rodeo Drive.
San Francisco…There is something for everyone in Cisco. Leave your prejudices at home and enjoy this wonderful city.
- You have to go and see the most photographed bridge in the world – take a walk or cycle over the Golden Gate Bridge to get the best views
- Alcatraz Island – take a fascinating tour of the infamous former maximum-security prison. You can even take a night tour if you’re feeling brave enough.
- Fisherman’s wharf has to be on your San Fran agenda. Grab some amazing food, see the colony of sea lions and amazing views of the Golden Gate and Alcatraz – it’s a must do.
San Diego…Home of Comic Con and has some of the best beaches in California.
- San Diego Zoo is one of the world’s most iconic zoos and definitely well worth a visit.
- Belmont Park is a vintage amusement park in Mission Beach with the ‘Giant Dipper’ dating back to 1925.
- No visit to San Diego is complete with a stroll through Balboa Park – although it’s huge and you can easily spend all day here!
Thanks to Wikitravel.org for some of the tips !