Tour de France fans can reserve packages now for Prime 2019 Viewing
Tension is thick and the thrills aplenty in the 2018 Tour de France ongoing throughout July in Europe. For those wishing now they could be roadside for the excitement, Sports Tours International has good news.
People can sign up now on Sports Tours International’s website to reserve one or any number of packages that will go on sale soon for witnessing the 2019 Tour de France. Experiences range from riding over the official finish line to start village access, VIP welcomes and receptions and the chance to ride in an official tour car.
The 2019 Tour de France will start in Belgium from Brussels, the capital of the EU and home of NATO and a fascinating fusion of ancient and modern with a beautiful old center mixed with sleek modern buildings. This capital of indulgence – think beer, chocolate and waffles – is where Sports Tours International begins to indulge its guests over the 3-week-long 2019 spectacle. Coincidentally, 2019 is also the centenary of the famous Yellow Jersey first won by the Frenchman Eugène Christophe when he won the stage from Grenoble to Geneva on July 18, 1919. And it’s the 50th anniversary of Tour legend Eddy Merckx’s first victory.
The first 2019 packages from Sports Tours International are already online and can be reserved now to secure privileges next July.
First up is a July 4-9, 2019 Grand Départ Brussels package including:
- 3 nights and breakfasts and hotel taxes at a centrally located Brussels hotel;
- Airport transfers from Brussels Zaventem Airport (BRU);
- All in-resort transfers to and from the stages;
- The official 2019 TDF welcome pack and road book;
- Access to the Izoard hospitality area on one of the stages; Access to the Village Depart area on one of the stages;
- Access to the Relais Etape hospitality area on one of the stages;
- Sports Tours International cycling jersey made by Santini;
- Daily guided bike rides and secure bike storage;
- Services of hosts and bike guides.
The schedule for these six days calls for:
- Thursday 4 July, 2019: Team presentation in Brussels
- Friday 5 July, 2019 – Team training day
- Saturday 6 July, 2019: Stage 1, Brussels
- Sunday 7 July, 2019: Stage 2, Team Time Trial in Brussels
- Monday 8 July: Stage 3, (to be announced)
For more details see: https://www.sportstoursinternational.co.uk/events/tour-de-france-2019-grand-depart-brussels/
The Tour’s finale is the July 28, 2019 Tour de France Final Weekend in Paris where spectators can watch the finish of the 106th Tour de France on the Champs Elysees. On this Sports Tours International plan guests lodge for one, two or three nights with breakfasts at the 4-star Hotel Mercure Paris Arc de Triomphe Wagram in the heart of Paris, only a few steps away from the Eiffel Tower where this Tour concludes. Guests enjoy a range of Grandstand seating (some of the most prestigious seats available) and VIP Hospitality packages where they can view the finish of the final stage of the 2019 Tour de France and watch their cycling heroes cross the finish line.
For more details see https://www.sportstoursinternational.co.uk/events/tour-de-france-final-weekend-in-paris/
And now for the first-time visitors can obtain by email E-tickets from Sports Tours International that include:
- Tour de France Tribune Elysee – grandstand seats in the official tribune ‘Elysees’ located just after the finishing line on the right-hand side of the Champs Elysees. With the circuit of the 106th Tour de France going farther up the Champs Elysees towards the Arc de Triomphe, this will be a pretty good location to watch the proceedings.
- Tour de France Triomphe Package – secures viewing on the Rive Gauche side, the closest section on that side of the Champs Elysees to the actual Awards Ceremony at the very end of the Tour de France. Located across from the Tribune Présidentiele, the Espace Triomphe is as close as it gets when it comes to Le Final and awards ceremony.
- Tour de France Le Berkeley Programme – enjoy a cocktail lunch party in a typical Parisian setting. This is one of Sports Tours International’s most popular and well received hospitality options with the quality and quantity of the very good food.
- Espace Rive Gauche – offers front-of-finish-line viewing and high-quality service throughout.
For more details see https://www.sportstoursinternational.co.uk/events/tour-de-france-paris-grandstand-and-vip-hospitality/
Sports Tours International (www.sportstoursinternational.com) is one of a handful of official tour operators sanctioned to offer VIP packages and services to this event. For 20 years Tour de France has been a star of this UK company’s annual line up of nail-biting, world-class cycling tours. Cycling’s biggest race, Tour de France, runs three weeks every July.
For more information, space availability and reservations please visit online: www.sportstoursinternational.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: (+44) 161 703 8161.
Sports Tours International is Europe’s leading specialist in sports travel. Since inception in 1973 they have hosted thousands of participants and spectators at major sporting events worldwide. With the tagline, ‘Our Experience Will Make Yours’, the company’s initial roots came from a devotion to running when founder Vince Regan began taking runners to the NYC Marathon. Since the early 2000s, the company now embraces international cycling events and triathlon competitions, sports training camps and corporate hospitality. With over 45 years’ experience the company has built long-standing official partnerships with all three cycling Grand Tours, all six World Marathon majors and most other popular events. They have exclusive deals with the best hotels in all the best locations, experienced reps on hand to provide support when needed, mechanical and extra feed stop support at many events. Sports Tours International is registered with major trade and travel associations for overall peace of mind, including ABTA, ATOL, and IATA.
Source = Sports Tours International